Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Born Pretty polish ~ Medusa’s Eye


Born Pretty polish ~ Medusa’s Eye
Purple linear holographic

Today I’m going to show you Medusa's Eye from the series of
“Deluxe Holographic Nail Polish”. 
The formula is great and easy to work with. The coverage is really good too, and I used two coats for full opacity. The drying time is good.

I stamped on it. I used a design from BornPrettyStore’s stamping plate “BP-12”. I used El Corazón’s stamping polish “Gray” for the stamp.

Here’s how beautiful “Medusa’s Eye” is. This is two coats and the photo is taken with flash.


Isn’t that just pretty? I really like the rainbows and the colour of the polish!


This is “Medusa’s Eye” on its own; Two coats and no topcoat yet.


Here’s the polish and the stamping plate I used today.



I love Medusa'e Eye! :)

2 comments: