Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Color Club ~ Is It Love Or Luster? plus a bonus comparison with Halo-Graphic


Color Club ~ Is It Love Or Luster? plus a bonus comparison with Halo-Graphic
Pink linear holo with a metal finish

“Oh the Irony” is the Fourth polish I show you from Color Club’s new “Halo Chrome”-collection. It’s a collection of six polishes, of which I bought five. I’m going to show you the last one I bought tomorrow, and I’m going to link to them all by the end of each post as I publish them.

The formula is good and I achieved full coverage is two coats. The drying time is really good.

I stamped on it. I used a stamping plate called XY-E01 and I stamped with Colour Alike’s stamping polish “B. a Rainy Mood”. I topped the entire thing with topcoat.

Here’s my manicure photographed with flash.

Color Club ~ Is It Love Or Luster?

Here’s a photo taken in daylight, no sun. I really like this.

Color Club ~ Is It Love Or Luster?

Here’s “Is It Love or Luster?” alone; two coats and no topcoat photographed with flash. The rainbows are so pretty!

Color Club ~ Is It Love Or Luster?

Here are the things I used today.  


I decided to compare “Oh The Irony” with “Halo-Graphic”. They’re both pink so I thought I’d check if they were dupes.  

Here are the bottles side by side. It’s “Oh The Irony” to the left.

Color Club: Is It Love Or Luster? and Halo-Graphic
Color Club: Is It Love Or Luster? and Halo-Graphic

Here they are again. The holo effect is way stronger in “Halo-Graphic”.

Color Club: Is It Love Or Luster? and Halo-Graphic
Color Club: Is It Love Or Luster? and Halo-Graphic

This is what they look like side by side. This is a flash picture. It’s still “Oh The Irony” to the left. “Halo-Graphic” isn’t as dark as “Oh The Irony” and the holo effect is way stronger in “Halo-Graphic”.

Color Club: Is It Love Or Luster? and Halo-Graphic
Color Club: Is It Love Or Luster? and Halo-Graphic

This picture is taken in daylight to show you that the colours are not the same at all. Conclusion: They are not dupes.

Color Club: Is It Love Or Luster? and Halo-Graphic
Color Club: Is It Love Or Luster? and Halo-Graphic

Here are the links to the other polishes in the collection. The links will show up as I publish the posts.

(Good as Gold <- I didn’t buy this one)


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really fast
Finish: Linear holo with a chrome finish
Overall impression: Great formulas and rainbows
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment