Friday, August 17, 2018

China Glaze ~ What I Like About Blue


China Glaze ~ What I Like About Blue
Aqua blue with shimmer

“What I Like About Blue” is from the “Lite Brites” collection from Summer 2016. I only bought it recently because I was in the mood for a pretty bright blue. I have heard that this entire collection is brilliant – I have a couple of them already and they sure are great.

The formula is good and so is the coverage. I used two coats for full opacity. The polish dries up to a silky matte finish and it dries really fast.

I used it as a base for a stripey nail art. I painted random stripes with three other polishes:

A dark blue: Essence “Hard To Resist”
A white: El Corazón Iron Hard #418/1
A teal glitter: Golden Rose Jolly Jewels, it may be number 078 (not quite sure about that)

Here’s the final result photographed with flash.

China Glaze: What I Like About Blue

This photo is taken in daylight. Isn’t that just pretty?

China Glaze: What I Like About Blue

Here’s “What I Like About Blue” alone. This is two coats and no topcoat. Isn’t this just pretty?

China Glaze: What I Like About Blue
China Glaze: What I Like About Blue

These are the polishes I used today

China Glaze: What I Like About Blue; Golden Rose Jolly Jewels #078(?); Essence: Hard To Resist; El Corazón Iron Hard #418/1
China Glaze: What I Like About Blue; Golden Rose Jolly Jewels #078(?);
Essence: Hard To Resist; El Corazón Iron Hard #418/1

I must admit that I like both the base polish and the stripey nail art.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really fast
Finish: Silky matte shimmer
Overall impression: Good formula, great colour
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment