Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Nicole by OPI ~ Blue-Berry Sweet On You


Nicole by OPI ~ Blue-Berry Sweet On You
Blue texture

“Blue-Berry Sweet On You” is from Nicole by OPI’s Gumdrop collection from Summer 2013. It’s a sweet blue textured polish I bought it when I was in New York.

The formula is on the thin side but it still covers in two easy coats. The drying time is average.

I made some random dots on the tips. I used these polishes:

The magenta: Models Own’s “Oval Plum”
The dark blue: Colour Alike’s “B. a Rainy Mood”
The white: El Corazón’s “Iron Hard #418/1”

This is what it all ended up looking like, including a layer of topcoat. It’s a daylight picture.

Nicole by OPI: Blue-Berry Sweet On You
Nicole by OPI: Blue-Berry Sweet On You

And this is “Blue-Berry Sweet On You” alone; two coats and no topcoat. The texture is “pleasant”, I didn’t accidentally scratch myself with it, haha!

Nicole by OPI: Blue-Berry Sweet On You
Nicole by OPI: Blue-Berry Sweet On You

These are the polishes I used:

Nicole by OPI: Blue-Berry Sweet On You; Models Own: Oval Plum; Colour Alike: B. a Rainy Mood; El Corazón: Iron Hard #418/1
Nicole by OPI: Blue-Berry Sweet On You; Models Own: Oval Plum;
Colour Alike: B. a Rainy Mood; El Corazón: Iron Hard #418/1

Does NOPI still make polishes? I haven’t seen them around for a while.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Average
Finish: Texture
Overall impression: Nice colour and formula is okay. The textureness is pleasant
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: