Thursday, August 16, 2018

Color Club ~ Metal of Honor


Color Club ~ Metal of Honor
Lavender linear holo with a metal finish

“Metal of Honor” is the last polish I show you from Color Club’s new “Halo Chrome”-collection. It’s a collection of six polishes, of which I bought five. I have linked to them all by the end of each post as I have published them.

The formula is good and I achieved full coverage is two coats. The drying time is really good.

I stamped on it. The stars are from the stamping plate called BP-64 and I stamped with a fantastic stamping polish from KADS. It has got a number but it has lost it in transit. I topped the entire thing with topcoat.

Here’s my manicure photographed with flash.

Color Club ~ Metal of Honor

Here’s a photo taken in daylight, no sun. This colour combo is just awesome.

Color Club ~ Metal of Honor

Here’s “Metal of Honor” alone; two coats and no topcoat photographed with flash. The rainbows are seriously pretty!

Color Club ~ Metal of Honor
Color Club ~ Metal of Honor

Here are the things I used today.  

Color Club ~ Metal of Honor

Here are the links to the other polishes in the collection.

(Good as Gold <- I didn’t buy this one)


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really fast
Finish: Linear holo with a chrome finish
Overall impression: Great formulas and rainbows
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: