Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Models Own ~ Oval Plum


Models Own ~ Oval Plum
Dark magenta/light plum with diamond shimmer

“Oval Plum” is from Models Own’s collection “Diamond Luxe” and apparently the shimmer is made from real diamonds. I’m not sure it’s true but it’s definitely a very pretty shimmer for sure.

The formula is good and the coverage is super. I wore two coats and the drying time is really good.

The stamp is from the stamping plate “UR Beautiful-03” and I stamped with a pink stamping polish from El Corazón called “Pink Neon”.

Here’s the final result including a layer of topcoat.

Models Own ~ Oval Plum

I really like the colour combination of these two.

Models Own ~ Oval Plum

This is two coats of “Oval Plum” alone. It’s two coats and no topcoat. Look at that pretty shimmer!

Models Own ~ Oval Plum

Here’s the stuff I used today.


I really like this collection of diamond shimmer polishes. They’re all pretty and have a great quality. Thumbs up from me! :)



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Diamond shimmer
Overall impression: Good quality, very pretty shimmer
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. Really nice polish, I like that shimmer! I also like your stamping, it's kind of "delicate" :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it when the stamping "matches" the base colour like this, so thank you :)

      Delete