Thursday, August 2, 2018

Golden Rose ~ Rich Color #39


Golden Rose ~ Rich Color #39
Turquoise shimmer

I opened a random drawer in my Helmer to check if one polish would stand out. It happened to be the drawer with polishes mostly from Turkey, and this beautiful turquoise shimmer made a little pirouette to catch my attention. It worked and I decided to wear it.

The formula is really good. I used two easy and fast drying coats for full opacity. I stamped by the base of each nail. The design is from Moyou London’s stamping plate “Mandala Collecion-11” and I stamped with an ordinary white stamping polish from BornPrettyStore.

I topped it all with China Glazy’s “Fairy Dust”, and sealed the whole thing up with a layer of ordinary topcoat.

Here’s my final manicure photographed with flash.

Golden Rose ~ Rich Color #39

This is #39 alone; two coats and no topcoat. The photo is taken in daylight on a cloudy day.

Golden Rose ~ Rich Color #39

Here’s the stuff I used today.


#39 is really pretty, I like it a lot. Nice shade and great shimmer!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great polish, nice colour and shimmer
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: