Monday, August 20, 2018

China Glaze ~ Hot Flash


China Glaze ~ Hot Flash
Bright tomato red crème

“Hot Flash” is from the “Lite Brites” collection from Summer 2016. It’s a great collection and you should definitely check it out if you like bright polishes.

I used two coats for full opacity. The drying time is really good.

I dapped a silver holo and a magenta holo randomly onto the nails. I used Colors By Llarowe’s stamping polishes “Sparkling Diamonds” and “The Heart Bleeds” for that.

Then I stamped on it. The floral design is from the stamping plate “UR Beautiful-03 and I used a black stamping polish from El Corazón.

Here’s the final result including topcoat. The photo is taken in daylight, no sun.

China Glaze: Hot Flash

This is “Hot Flash” on its own. It’s really hard to photograph because it’s so bright so it’s not quite colour accurate, but it’s close. This photo is taken while the sun was partly covered by a huge cloud. 

China Glaze: Hot Flash
China Glaze: Hot Flash

Here’s the stuff I used today.


I love this polish, it’s a really pretty little gem.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Crème
Overall impression: Pretty colour, good quality
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: