Saturday, July 6, 2019

Barry M ~ Glow Crazy

Barry M ~ Glow Crazy
Steel grey metallic chrome

"Glow Crazy" is from Barry M's Liquid Chrome collection. It's a collection that didn't notice come out so I honestly don't know when it's from.

The formula is really good and easy to work with. It covers in one single coat and the drying time is really good.

I added glitter on top of it. I used China Glaze's "Wildflower Hour" for that.

The stamping design is from the stamping plate "BeautyBigBang XL-017". I stamped with Colour Alike's "B. a red wine".

Here's the final design, including a layer of topcoat.

Barry M: Glow Crazy with China Glaze: Wildflower Hour

I often stamp with black and white when I'm wearing grey, but today I decided to go for red. I must admit that I love the result!

Barry M: Glow Crazy with China Glaze: Wildflower Hour

Here's one layer of Barry M's "Glow Crazy" topped with one layer of China Glaze's "Wildflower Hour". I originally thought that the glitter was a polish that would work on its own, but it's definitely a topper. It's a nice one though.

Barry M: Glow Crazy with China Glaze: Wildflower Hour
Barry M: Glow Crazy with China Glaze: Wildflower Hour

And this is one single coat of Barry M's "Glow Crazy".

Barry M ~ Glow Crazy
Barry M ~ Glow Crazy

These are the things I used today.


"Glow Crazy" is definitely a winner and it stamps too!


Number of coats: 1
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Metallic / chrome
Overall impression: Great formula and coverage, cool polish also for stamping
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. Metallic finish is not one of my favourites, because I can never get a perfect manicure, my nails are not very "smooth"... I like the colour and I like the final result... Yes, also I use black or white for my stampings, sometimes I should dare more :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I love metallics because perfection isn't necessary in real life - nobody looks at our nails that close :D
      Please do! ♥

      Delete