Saturday, July 27, 2019

Color Club ~ Talk to the Hand


Color Club ~ Talk to the Hand
Neon orange crème

"Talk To The Hand" is another polish from Color Club's Summer 2019 "Whatever Forever" collection. I bought most of them and will post links to the other polishes in the collection by the end of this post.

The formula is good and the polish is easy to work with. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time was good.

I made dots on it with two other polishes from the collection: "Like A Boss" and "I'm Outta Here".

Here's the final result, including a layer of topcoat. This photo is taken in daylight on a cloudy day. Note: The polishes are more neon than my photos suggest. My camera refused to capture the brightness.

Color Club ~ Talk to the Hand

This photo is taken under a lamp. Isn't this just pretty?!

Color Club ~ Talk to the Hand

This is two coats of "Talk To The Hand" alone; there's a no topcoat involved yet.

Color Club ~ Talk to the Hand
Color Club ~ Talk to the Hand

Here are the polishes I used today.


Here are links to the other polishes in the Whatever Forever Collection:

Anything But Basic - a neon pastel green creme
Get It, Girl! - a neon pink creme with a slight orange tone
Get Lost - a pastel blue creme - The only one in the collection that I didn't buy
I'm Outta Here - a bright aqua creme
It's All In The Attitude - a neon green creme



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Crème
Overall impression: This is a nice and fresh colour, I like it!
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. Pastel dotticure is a very good choice, I like the base colour and the final manicure, it reminds me of candies :-)

    ReplyDelete