Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Color Club ~ Can You Not?

Color Club ~ Can You Not?
Bright purple/lavender crème

Here's another polish from Color Club's Summer 2019 "Whatever Forever" collection, "Can You Not?". I bought most of them and will post links to the other polishes in the collection by the end of this post.

The formula of "Can You Not?" is a bit thin but the polish still builds up to full opacity in two coats - just be a bit careful with application. The drying time was good.

This colour is so sweet and summery so I added flowers onto it. I used water decals from Aliexpress. The glitter on top is Depend's #335.

Here's the final result, including a layer of topcoat. This photo is taken in the evening sun.

Color Club ~ Can You Not?

I really like the pretty flowers on the base colour.

Color Club ~ Can You Not?

This is two coats of "Can You Not?" alone; this is taken before addition of topcoat.

Color Club ~ Can You Not?
Color Club ~ Can You Not?

Here are the things I used today.


Here are links to the other polishes in the Whatever Forever Collection:

Anything But Basic - a neon pastel green creme
Get It, Girl! - a neon pink creme with a slight orange tone
Get Lost - a pastel blue creme - The only one in the collection that I didn't buy
I'm Outta Here - a bright aqua creme
It's All In The Attitude - a neon green creme



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Crème
Overall impression: This is such a sweet colour!
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. I think that this one is my favourite shade from Whatever Forever Collection! Very cute floral water decals, I like them! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like it too, and the decals were spot on in my opinion too, so thank you :)

      Delete