Saturday, July 20, 2019

Stamping plate Harunouta-L079 from Born Pretty Store


Stamping plate Harunouta-L079 from Born Pretty Store

Born Pretty Store has sent me a couple of more stamping plates to try out for an honest review.

The stamping plate that I'm using today is called “Harunouta-L079” and it looks like this. The plate is full of awesome designs and like I've said before: It could easily end up being a favourite. Here's what it looks like:


Here is the link to the stamping plate:

I played with the design with stripes and I stamped with both white and dark purple.


I really like the end result of this.


One last shot just because I'm happy with the result.


Here are the things I used to do my nails today.The base color is Color Club's "Girl Gand" from their recent collection topped with Out The Door's holo glitter topper "Northern Lights".


The verdict:

Pros:
Great quality stamping plate with awesome designs

Cons:
None that I can think of

I highly recommend this stamping plate, it's really cool.


BornPrettyStore has got free worldwide shipping, and is offering my readers a 10% discount. All you have to do is to use the code JCJ61 when you check out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment