Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Tonic Polish ~ Passion Fruit


Tonic Polish ~ Passion Fruit
Neon coral/pink with a lilac/pink shimmer

"Passion Fruit" is the last polish I try from Tonic's Spring Neon collection from Spring 2019.

The formula is good and I used two easy coats for full opacity. The drying time was really good.

I made white and purple dots on it. The purple is a stamping polish from Colors by Llarowe called "Lilac Petals" and a plain white stamping polish called "White" from El Corazón. This is the last result, including topcoat. The photo is taken with flash to show the colour the best.

Tonic Polish ~ Passion Fruit

I like dotticures a lot and these colours look great together.

Tonic Polish ~ Passion Fruit

Here's "Passion Fruit" alone; two coats and a layer of topcoat. The photo is taken in daylight on a rainy day.

Tonic Polish ~ Passion Fruit
Tonic Polish ~ Passion Fruit

 Here are the polishes I used today. 


"Passion Fruit" is my favourite of the Spring Neon collection. The colour is way more neon than my camera could catch. Gorgeous!

Overall conclusion, the entire collection:
 
I like all of these polishes, but I only see three of them as neon, which is a bit disappointing. I have written in my reviews that I would buy them all again, but I honestly think that I'd only buy the three real neons. Great collection nonetheless.


Links to the rest of the Spring Neon collection 2019:








Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great colour and shimmer, I love this polish
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment