Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Kiko ~ Glitter Metal #003

Kiko ~ Glitter Metal #003
Orange/golden metallic shimmer

Kiko's Glitter Metal collection can be worn on its own, but it takes more coats than I'm willing to do. So I'm using them as toppers.

I used a bright orange as my base colour; Sally Hansen's "Say it Lycra Mean It". I used two coats of it, but I could have got away with one single coat. The drying time is really good.

I topped it with one layer of Kiko's Glitter Metal #003. It is a stunningly beautiful metallic shimmer. The formula is great and it leaves the sweetest effect of shimmerglitter on my nails.

I added a couple of butterfly stickers and made some dots on my nails. I used Coolcos' #115 for that.

Here's the final manicure.

Kiko Glitter Metal: #003

This is one coat of Kiko's Glitter Metal #003 over two coats of Sally Hansen's "Say It Lycra Mean It".

Kiko Glitter Metal: #003
Kiko Glitter Metal: #003

Here's two coats of Sally Hansen's "Say It Lycra Mean It".

Sally Hansen: Say It Lycra Mean It
Sally Hansen: Say It Lycra Mean It

And here are the polishes I used today.


I love this topper, I think it's gorgeous!


Number of coats: 1 over a base colour
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmerglitter
Overall impression: Great topper!
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment