Monday, July 29, 2019

Stamping plate Harunouta-L078 from Born Pretty Store


Stamping plate Harunouta-L078 from Born Pretty Store


Born Pretty Store has sent me a couple of stamping plates to try out for an honest review.

The stamping plate that I'm using today is called “Harunouta-L078” and it looks like this. The plate is full of awesome designs. This is definitely going to be a favourite plate, I love this kind of designs. Here's what it looks like:


Here is the link to the stamping plate:

I decided to try a different design on each nail. I stamped with Born Pretty Store's stamping polish "Birth of the Queen". Here's the final result.


I really like this, I think it looks awesome and I love all the designs.


Here are the things I used to do my nails today.



The verdict:

Pros:
Great quality stamping plate with good designs, I love them all!

Cons:
None that I can think of

I definitely recommend this stamping plate.


BornPrettyStore has got free worldwide shipping, and is offering my readers a 10% discount. All you have to do is to use the code JCJ61 when you check out. 

2 comments:

  1. I like your manicure and I like this kind of patterns, it's a pity that somehow I manage to destroy them and never get them nice and neat on my nails... :-)

    ReplyDelete