Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Stamping plate Harunouta-L079 and multichrome stamper from Born Pretty Store


Stamping plate Harunouta-L079 and multichrome stamper from Born Pretty Store

Born Pretty Store has sent me a couple of more stamping plates and two stampers to try out for an honest review. Here's part II of that package.

The stamping plate that I'm using today is called “Harunouta-L079” and it looks like this. The plate is full of awesome designs and could easily end up being a favourite. Here's what it looks like:


Here is the link to the stamping plate:

I also want to show you the stamper that I'm using today. It's called "Rainbow handle Transparent Stamper". The handle is multicoloured, take a look:



The stamping head is transparent so you can see where you actually stamp, take a look at this picture taken through the stamper:



The stamper is listed here: 

Let me show you the final result of my efforts today. Isn't this pretty?


The base colour is also a Born Pretty Store polish, it's an old one called #050. The stamping polish is "In Fire" and "Birth of the Queen".


The stamper looks really good and I'm happy with it. It is transparent and it's therefore very easy to see exactly where you place the design. Thumbs up from me.

Here are the things I used to do my nails today.


The verdict:

Pros:
Great quality stamping plate with cool designs
The stamper is really pretty and works perfectly

Cons:
None that I can think of

I highly recommend both the stamping plate and the stamper. 


BornPrettyStore has got free worldwide shipping, and is offering my readers a 10% discount. All you have to do is to use the code JCJ61 when you check out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment