Friday, July 26, 2019

Stamping plate Spring Garden L011 from Born Pretty Store


Stamping plate Spring Garden L011 from Born Pretty Store

Born Pretty Store has sent me a couple of more stamping plates to try out for an honest review.

The stamping plate that I'm using today is called “Spring Garden-L011” and it looks like this. The plate is full of awesome and I can see myself using a lot of them. Here's what it looks like:


Here is the link to the stamping plate:

I chose the second design on the top row. I love that type of design! My base is the beautiful "Wander-ful World" from KBShimmer. The purple stamping polish is "Birth of the Queen" from Born Pretty Store.


Oh my, this is right up my alley!


Here it is in ordinary daylight.


I want to show KBShimmer's "Wander-ful World" alone as well. This is two easy coats and no topcoat.

KBShimmer: Wander-ful World
KBShimmer: Wander-ful World

Here are the things I used to do my nails today.


The verdict:

Pros:
Great quality stamping plate with awesome designs

Cons:
None that I can think of

I highly recommend this stamping plate, it's really cool. I love it!

BornPrettyStore has got free worldwide shipping, and is offering my readers a 10% discount. All you have to do is to use the code JCJ61 when you check out. 

2 comments:

  1. Amazing holo, really amazing! I like the stamping too! Sometimes, like this time, I have the impression that these strong holos don't need anything on them, they are amazing just like they are... But, I do like your stamping! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this holo and I totally agree with you: Holos can easily do without anything on them!

      Delete