Friday, July 12, 2019

Pink/blue watermarble with Flormar and China Glaze


Pink/blue watermarble with Flormar and China Glaze

I haven't watermarbled for a long while. It took me a long time to crack the code of water marbling, and I was so happy when I finally did it! I don't do it very often though because I still think it makes an awful mess.

Today's the day to do it again though.

I used four polishes today.

Pink: Flormar's "Love is Blushing"
Blue: Flormar's "Utopia Vacation"
White: China Glaze's "White on White"

and on top:
Glitter: China Glaze's "Whiteflower Hour"

The Flormars watermarble beautifully, and I used a single coat of the pink on my nails as a base for the marbling.

Here's what it all ended up looking like.


I really like this.


Here are the polishes I used today.


I feel like I should watermarble more often because I really like what it looks like.


Number of coats: N/A
Drying time: Good
Finish: Water marble
Overall impression: They're all great for the purpose
Buy again: Yes to them all

No comments:

Post a Comment