Thursday, July 11, 2019

Claire's ~ Mermaid Oil Blue


Claire's ~ Mermaid Oil Blue
Green packed with purple shimmer and colour shifting flakies

"Mermaid Oil Blue" is a very unique and complex polish. It's a beautiful shimmer, slightly colour shifting.

The formula is good and I used two good for full opacity. The drying time is really good.

I used nail vinyls on it. I found some that were shaped as little starfish. I used a purple glitter from H&M for the purple; it's called "Aurora Borealis".

The starfish aren't particularly visible. But at least the manicure ended up super shiny!

Claire's ~ Mermaid Oil Blue

This photo is taken under a lamp to show the starfish better.

Claire's ~ Mermaid Oil Blue

Here's "Mermaid Oil Blue" alone. This is two coats and a layer of topcoat. Look at how pretty it is.

Claire's ~ Mermaid Oil Blue
Claire's ~ Mermaid Oil Blue

And here are the two polishes side by side.


I really like "Mermaid Oil Blue"; I think it's a unique and gorgeous polish.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer and flakies
Overall impression: Unique, great polish
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment