Monday, July 15, 2019

Moyra ~ #1001 Reka


Moyra ~ #1001 Reka
Sky blue metallic with shimmer

Today's polish is another one of my polishes from Hungary. It's a lovely sky blue metallic shimmer from Moyra's Gel Look collection.

The formula is good and the polish covered in two coats. The drying time is really good.

The stamp is from the stamping plate "ZJOY Plus 029" and I stamped with a lovely purple shimmer stamping polish from KADS, number 11.

This is the final result, including a layer of topcoat.

Moyra ~ #1001 Reka

I love the effect of the polish and also this stamp!

Moyra ~ #1001 Reka

This is #1001 Reka; no topcoat yet.

Moyra ~ #1001 Reka
Moyra ~ #1001 Reka

And here are the things I used today.


Reka is a lovely polish for sure. I don't think it's gel look though, not even with topcoat. It doesn't matter to me, since I bought it for the colour and the shimmer. Reka is a winner for sure!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Metallic with shimmer
Overall impression: Great polish in every way
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment