Friday, July 5, 2019

Kiko Ocean Feel ~ 03 Magenta Starfish


Kiko Ocean Feel ~ 03 Magenta Starfish
Deep magenta textured polish with pink glitter

Kiko's Ocean Feel collection had four different polishes; A red, a blue, a rosy and a magenta. I only bought the magenta one.

The formula is really good and the coverage is great. I used two easy coats for full opacity. The drying time is really good too.

The stamp I used is from the stamping plate "ZJOY-Plus016". I stamped with El Corazón's matte stamping polish "matte-106".

Here's the final result including a layer of topcoat.

Kiko Ocean Feel ~ 03 Magenta Starfish
Kiko Ocean Feel ~ 03 Magenta Starfish

I love this. I really do.

Kiko Ocean Feel ~ 03 Magenta Starfish
Kiko Ocean Feel ~ 03 Magenta Starfish

This is 03 Magenta Starfish alone; two coats and no topcoat yet. It's a lovely colour!

Kiko Ocean Feel ~ 03 Magenta Starfish
Kiko Ocean Feel ~ 03 Magenta Starfish

These are the things I used today.


What a lovely polish this is!



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Textured with glitter
Overall impression: Great colour and formula!
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: