Sunday, June 30, 2019

Tonic Polish ~ High Tide


Tonic Polish ~ High Tide
Sky blue with green to pink shifting shimmer

"High Tide" is from Tonic's Spring Neon collection from Spring 2019.

The formula is good and I used two easy coats for full opacity. The drying time was really good.

I decided to match it with two other blue polishes: Kiko #100 and Essence's "Holo Rocks".

I didn't use tape, I just applied the dark blue Kiko over approximately one third of the nail and then I made a blue glitter stripe with the Essence.

Here's the final manicure including topcoat.

Tonic Polish ~ High Tide

I really like these polishes together.

Tonic Polish ~ High Tide

And here's "High Tide" alone; two coats and no topcoat.

Tonic Polish ~ High Tide
Tonic Polish ~ High Tide

Here are the polishes I used today.


I'm not sure I agree that "High Tide" is particularly neon, but it's pretty nonetheless. The shimmer is really pretty.


Links to the rest of the Spring Neon collection 2019:








Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great formula, plesant colour
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: