Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Moyra ~ #807 and #998 Elise


Moyra ~ #807 and #998 Elise
Turquoise shimmer and white/silver glitter

Today I'm wearing two polishes from Moyra. I bought both of them in Hungary.

The base colour is #807, an amazing turquoise shimmer. The formula is a little bit sheer and prone to dragging. I used three coats today to cover up all irregularities. The drying time is good.

I applied a layer of the glitter, #998 Elise.

Here's the final manicure, including a layer of topcoat.

Moyra ~ #807 and #998 Elise
Moyra ~ #807 and #998 Elise

I love this combination a lot.

Moyra ~ #807 and #998 Elise
Moyra ~ #807 and #998 Elise

This is Moyra #807 alone; three coats and no topcoat. I think both the colour and the shimmer is really pretty.

Moyra ~ #807
Moyra ~ #807

Here are the two polishes I used.

Moyra ~ #807 and #998 Elise
Moyra ~ #807 and #998 Elise

Moyra #807 has a slight duochrome effect but I didn't notice that much on the nails. I really like the polish anyway because the colour is so pretty and the shimmer is gorgeous!


Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Good
Finish: Strong shimmer
Overall impression: Great colour and shimmer. I can live with the three coats because the pretty end result
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. Very lovely colour! Interesting glitter! Well, I'm "in war" with glitter particles, but I'd try with this one! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE glitters! I don't even mind struggling with getting them off again :D

      Delete