Thursday, June 13, 2019

Douglas ~ Red Chic


Douglas ~ Red Chic
Red with pink shimmer

Here's another polish from my latest holiday. It is from Douglas and I was so lucky that it was half price, yay!

The formula is good and the polish covers in two easy and fast drying coats.

The stamp is from Born Pretty's stamping plate "BP-L003", which is probably the stamping plate I've been using the most over the years. The designs on that plate are so beautiful! I stamped with a pink stamping polish that hasn't got a name on the bottle.

Here's the final result, including a layer of topcoat. This is taken in daylight.

Douglas ~ Red Chic

This is the same thing under a lamp. I tried to show of the shimmer. It shows mostly in the bottle, haha! :D

Douglas ~ Red Chic

Here's "Red Chic" alone; two coats and no topcoat. Here you can see the shimmer better.

Douglas ~ Red Chic
Douglas ~ Red Chic

Lastly: Here are the things I used today.


I really wanted to love this but I grew tired of it during the day. I topped it with holo glitter and that helped a lot. I love glitter!



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Beautiful colour and great formula
Buy again: No

No comments:

Post a Comment