Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Douglas ~ Funambule


Douglas ~ Funambule
Dark fuchsia with pink shimmer

I love colours like "Funambule". Fuchsia is my to to-colour when it comes to nail polish and I am really fond on shimmery polishes.

The formula is good and I used two easy coats for full opacity. The drying time is good.

The decoration on my ring finger is a water decal. The silver glitter on the other nails is a glitter from H&M called "Silver Frost". It's from an old Snow White collection.

Here's what it all ended up looking like.

Douglas ~ Funambule
Douglas ~ Funambule

I like this combination a lot!

Douglas ~ Funambule
Douglas ~ Funambule

This is "Funambule" alone; two coats and no topcoat yet. Isn't that shimmer just gorgeous!?

Douglas ~ Funambule
Douglas ~ Funambule

Here are the things I used today.


I love the final result, even though I wasn't that crazy about the water decal. I think it's too big for my nail so I actually threw the rest of them away...



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great colour and effect, cool polish
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment