Monday, June 17, 2019

Claire's ~ #26973

Claire's ~ #26973
Lavender with strong blue shimmer

It was my boyfriend who picked today's polish and I thought it was a topper. I decided to see if it works on its own, and it turns out that it does! Score!

I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time was good.

The stamp is from Moyou London's stamping plate "Back to the 80's-04" and I stamped with an ordinary purple shimmer polish from Catrice called "If not purple... Then what?"

Here's the final result, including a layer of topcoat. I have taken the photo in daylight, no sun.

Claire's ~ #26973

I quite like these two colours together.

Claire's ~ #26973

This is Claire's #26973 alone. The shimmer is extraordinary!

Claire's ~ #26973
Claire's ~ #26973

Here are the two polishes I used.


I am so pleased that the Claire's polish worked on its own. I like toppers, but I like "ordinary" polishes more :D


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Strong shimmer
Overall impression: Great formula and effect
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment