Wednesday, June 5, 2019

S-he ~ #380


S-he ~ #380
Light blue and silver microglitter in a blue tinted base

I bought this glittery topper on my latest vacation in Hungary. I had hoped that it would work on its own, but no, this is definitely a topper. Anyway, it's a lovely topper and I have got suitable underwear for it.

I started out with two layers of a lovely turquoise creme from Bourjois called "Succes Azure". Then I applied a layer of the glittery topper.

When that was dry I tried a new (to me) technique. I rubbed magenta glitter onto a stamper. Then I applied white stamping polish onto my Moyou London stamping plate "Pro collection-09", scraped and picked up the design with the stamper with glitter on it. I applied the design onto the nail and in the perfect world it would have given me a perfectly sharp, glittery design on my nail. It didn't quite turn out like that in real world, haha! The glitter didn't just stay on the design but transferred over to most of the nails.

Oh well, I still really like it even though it's not perfect. Here it is, including a layer of topcoat.

S-he ~ #380

You can probably see the heart design if you look carefully :D

S-he ~ #380

Here's my base. 2 coats of "Succes Azure" from Bourjois, followed by one coat of glitter #380 from S-he.

S-he ~ #380

Here's all the stuff I used today.


I really like the end result even though it didn't turn out the way I originally planned.


Number of coats: 1 over a base
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Microglitter in tinted base
Overall impression: Great topper
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. I don't know what you originally planned, but also I like the result! :-) And the base colour + glitter look sensational! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted the hearts to come out completely glittery :D But yes, this works as well, thank you :)

      Delete