Friday, June 14, 2019

Girly Bits ~ Stayin' Alive


Girly Bits ~ Stayin' Alive
Purple jelly holo

Stayin' Alive is from the Sequins & Satin Pants collection from Summer 2017. I bought it recently and I love it!

The formula is really good and so is the coverage. I used two easy and very fast drying coats for full opacity.

This is what it looks like when it's photographed with flash. Isn't that just a lovely colour?

Girly Bits ~ Stayin' Alive
Girly Bits ~ Stayin' Alive

And here's the same thing in ordinary daylight, no sun.

Girly Bits ~ Stayin' Alive
Girly Bits ~ Stayin' Alive

I love this polish and I wore it like that - both because I was short on time but also because I think this is super pretty on its own.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Holographic glittery
Overall impression: Great polish, I love it!
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: