Saturday, June 29, 2019

Tonic Polish ~ Glowy Joe


Tonic Polish ~ Glowy Joe
Neon yellow/green nail polish with pink shimmer

"Glowy Joe" is from Tonic's Spring Neon collection from Spring 2019.

The formula is good and I used two coats for full opacity. The drying time was really good. Yellows are known to be difficult to work with but I had no issues with "Glowy Joe".

I made it into a nail vinyl manicure. I chose a design with big dots and made it into a gradient with an orange and a red stamping polish from El Corazón ("Orange Neon" and "Red").

I topped with the holo glitter topper "Northern Lights" from Out The Door.

This is the end result:


I think this is adorable!

Tonic Polish ~ Glowy Joe

And here's "Glowy Joe" alone; two coats and a layer of topcoat.

Tonic Polish ~ Glowy Joe
Tonic Polish ~ Glowy Joe

Here are the polishes I used today.


Wow! I love this neon polish, I think it's amazing!

Links to the rest of the Spring Neon collection 2019:









Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great formula, amazing in your face-colour
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. Not my colour, but definitely eye-catching and I love the final gradient stamping effect! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved it with the gradient effect as well. Thank you :)

      Delete