Friday, June 7, 2019

Nicole Diary stamping plate L06 and stamping polish from Born Pretty Store


Nicole Diary stamping plate L06 and stamping polish from Born Pretty Store
 
Born Pretty Store has sent me some stamping plates and some stamping polish to try out.

The stamping plate that I'm using today is called “Nicole Diary-L06” and it looks like this. This is a great celebrational stamping plate, with great designs!


Here is the link to the stamping plate:
https://www.bornprettystore.com/nicole-diary-rectangle-stamping-plates-stainless-steel-overprint-festive-nail-stamp-stencil-p-46451.html

I'm using a gorgeous shimmery pomegranate stamping polish called AC01 Pomegranate Red. It's listed here: https://www.bornprettystore.com/born-pretty-stamping-polish-green-pink-summer-series-nail-varnish-design-p-46533.html

I used a shimmery orange polish as my base colour called "Infinite Vitality".

Let me show you the final result.


I should have picked a different base colour so the design was more obvious.


Here are the things I used to do my nails today.


I tried one more design from the same plate today. This time I chose to use white as the base colour on two nails and I used the stamping polish as my base colour on the rest of the nails, look:


The stamping polish "Pomegranate Red" works like a charm as a stamping polish but I can't recommend using it as a base colour. My base never really dried through, not even with a fast dry top coat over it. I know it's not made for using as a base colour, I just thought I would show you how beautiful a colour it is.


This is the stuff I used for this manicure.


This plate is really awesome and I am thrilled with the stamping polish as well.



The verdict:

Pros:
Great quality stamping plate
Great designs, I love them all!
The stamping polish is gorgeous, I love the shimmer

Cons:
I can’t think of any

I highly recommend this stamping plate and the stamping polish. Born Pretty Store makes really awesome plates!


BornPrettyStore has got free worldwide shipping, and is offering my readers a 10% discount. All you have to do is to use the code JCJ61 when you check out. 

2 comments: