Monday, June 10, 2019

Nicole Diary stamping plate L06 and Miss Pink stamping polish from Born Pretty Store


Nicole Diary stamping plate L06 and Miss Pink stamping polish from Born Pretty Store

Born Pretty Store has sent me some stamping plates and some stamping polish to try out.

The stamping plate that I'm using today is called “Nicole Diary-L06” and it looks like this. This is a great celebrational stamping plate, with great designs! On top is the stamping polish that I'm using today, "Q06 Miss Pink". It's a lavender tinted metallic silver stamping polish.


Here is the link to the stamping plate:

Here's a link to the stamping polish: 
                                                                                             
Let me show you the final result.


I love star designs!


This plate is awesome and I am thrilled with the stamping polish as well. The stamping polish is on the thick side but that doesn't really affect the stamping abilities, so no worries about that!

The verdict:

Pros:
Great quality stamping plate
Great designs, I love them all!
The stamping polish is great

Cons:
I can’t think of any

I highly recommend this stamping plate and the stamping polish.


BornPrettyStore has got free worldwide shipping, and is offering my readers a 10% discount. All you have to do is to use the code JCJ61 when you check out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment