Monday, June 3, 2019

Walking down Memory Lane with Colors by Llarowe ~ 976-Babe


Walking down Memory Lane with Colors by Llarowe ~ 976-Babe
Rich red linear holo with purple holo flame

I still have a big box of untried polishes and I try to work my way through them. Sometimes it's really nice to show some of the oldies a bit of love. Today I'm wearing "976-Babe" from the Pretty Woman 25th Anniversary Collection from 2015. I haven't worn it since way back then.

The formula is really good and covers well – in fact it’s almost a one coater. The second coat made everything a little bit better though, so that’s what I did this time as well. The drying time is really good.

The stamp is from Born Pretty Store and is called "BP-L013". I stamped with a no name stamping polish from the same store.

Here's what it all looked like in the sunshine. I like that the stamp is discrete.

Colors by Llarowe ~ 976-Babe

Here’s a picture taken under my lamp. I still really like the colour.

Colors by Llarowe ~ 976-Babe

This picture is "986-Babe" alone, two coats and no topcoat. The photo is taken in the sunshine.

Colors by Llarowe ~ 976-Babe
Colors by Llarowe ~ 976-Babe

Here are the things I used today.



I love this polish to bits; I think it's super gorgeous!



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: I love everything about this polish
Buy again: Yes I would!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful colour and such a strong rainbow effect, gorgeous in the sun! :-) Yes, the stamping is very delicate, I like it! :-)

    ReplyDelete