Saturday, June 15, 2019

RealChic ~ #307

RealChic ~ #307
Dark green linear holo

 Flowers on holo - that's a great combination!

I used RealChic #307 as my base. I used two easy coats for full opacity and the drying time was good.

The flowers are from the stamping plate "ZJOY-005". I stamped with a white stamping polish from El Corazón. The yellow middles are made with "Yellow", which is also a stamping polish from El Corazón.

I topped it all with a layer of topcoat. Here's my final manicure in the sun:

RealChic ~ #307
RealChic ~ #307

I really like this!

RealChic ~ #307
RealChic ~ #307

This is RealChic #307 alone. Two coats and no topcoat. This photo is taken with flash.

RealChic ~ #307
RealChic ~ #307

Here are the things I used today.


I bought RealChic #307 cheap off Aliexpress. It's a nice little gem of a polish.



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Good formula and drying time, great rainbows!
Buy again: Yes

8 comments: