Thursday, June 6, 2019

S-he ~ #370

S-he ~ #370
purple and holographic microglitter in a purple tinted base

Yesterday I showed you S-he #380, a lovely blue microglitter in a tinted base. Today's polish is a sister - it's #370 and it's a mix of purple and holographic microglitter in a purple tinted base. #370 is also a topper, just like #380 is.

I started out with two coats of a lovely purple shimmer from Golden Rose, #37. Then I applied a single coat of S-he's #370. The drying time was good.

I applied a sticker on my ring finger and the middle finger. Here is the final result, including a layer of topcoat. The stickers are from Aliexpress. They look like studs/stones on the pictures, but they're plain flat stickers.

S-he #370 over Golden Rose #37
S-he #370 over Golden Rose #37

I like the simplicity of this.

S-he ~ #370
S-he #370 over Golden Rose #37

Here's all the stuff I used today.


I like this. #370 isn't quite as "dense" as its sister - it's more discrete.


Number of coats: 1 over a base
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Microglitter in tinted base
Overall impression: Great topper
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: