Saturday, June 22, 2019

Moyra Gel Like ~ #946 Stephanie


Moyra Gel Like ~ #946 Stephanie
Deep red with golden shimmer

I fell in love with "Stephanie" the moment I laid eyes on her. It's a gorgeous red with lots of beautiful shimmer.

The formula is really good and easy to work with. I used two coats for my nails today and the drying time was really good.

I added a simple stamp from Moyou London's stamping plate "Deco Collection-03" and I stamped with a baby pink shimmery stamping polish from BornPrettyStore.

Here's the final result, including one layer of topcoat.

Moyra Gel Like ~ #946 Stephanie
Moyra Gel Like ~ #946 Stephanie

I love the simplicity of this and the gorgeous base polish!

Moyra Gel Like ~ #946 Stephanie
Moyra Gel Like ~ #946 Stephanie

Look at that amazing shimmer! This is two coats and no topcoat yet.

Moyra Gel Like ~ #946 Stephanie
Moyra Gel Like ~ #946 Stephanie

These are the things I used today.


I love everything about this!



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Gorgeous polish and effect, I love it
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: