Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Nicole Diary stamping plate L05 and stamping polish from Born Pretty Store

Nicole Diary stamping plate L05


The stamping plate that I'm using today is called “Nicole Diary-L05” and it looks like this. This is a beautiful floral stamping plate, I love all the designs!



I'm using a beautiful shimmery purple stamping polish called Q02 Birth of the Queen. 

Let me show you the final result.



I smeared the design a bit but that is solely my own fault and has nothing to do with neither plate or polish.


Here's the base colour: Kiko #500.


Here are the things I used to do my nails today.


I tried one more design from the same plate today, look:


I stamped with a black stamping polish, also from Born Pretty Store.


Here's what I stamped over :D


This is the stuff I used for this manicure.


This plate is really awesome and I am thrilled with the stamping polish as well.

2 comments:

  1. This stamping plate is really spectacular, I am a big fan of floral patterns so this plate is joy to my eyes! :-)

    Such a beautiful shade of Kiko and nice colour combination, it's a pity that the final manicure came out smeared (I hate when it happens to me, after all the effort a bad top coat can ruin the manicure!)

    I really like the manicure with black pattern on it!

    On my opinion BPS has good stamping polishes; 3 years ago I got some BPS stamping polishes Ya Qin An that worked flawlessly (I still have the black one), but they don't have them anymore; anyway, also BP stamping polishes work nicely! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a big fan of both BPS' stamping polishes and stamping plates in general. I've only had a couple which wasn't worth the money.
      As for the smearing - that's really irritating. And sometimes it also happens with a topcoat that doesn't usually smear, grrr! :D

      Delete