Sunday, June 23, 2019

Moyra ~ #60


Moyra ~ #60
Red toned purple with shimmer

Here's another Moyra polish from Hungary. It's a lovely red toned purple with shimmer.

The formula is on the sheer side. I ended up using three coats for my manicure. I would probably have stopped after two coats if I hadn't been a nail blogger, because it was opaque after two coats. The third coat definitely added to the depth of the colour though so I recommend three coats. The drying time is good.

I made two holographic stripes on each nail. I used two stamping polishes from Colors by Llarowe for it: "Sparkling Diamonds" and "Lilac Petals".

I topped it all with topcoat and here's the final result in the sun.

Moyra ~ #60

This is the same thing photographed under a lamp.

Moyra ~ #60

Here's Moyra #60 alone; three coats and a layer of topcoat. Isn't this just a great colour?

Moyra ~ #60
Moyra ~ #60

These are the three polishes I used for my manicure.


I really like this polish, I think it's a great colour! The shimmer doesn't make a big deal out of itself and I really wanted this to be a two coater, but I'm willing to forgive that - simply because the polish is gorgeous!



Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Amazing colour, good polish
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: