Thursday, July 18, 2019

Color Club ~ Take A Chill Pill


Color Club ~ Take A Chill Pill
Sky blue crème

"Take A Chill Pill" is from Color Club's Summer 2019 "Whatever Forever" collection.

The formula is good and the polish is easy to work with. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time was good.

The stamping didn't quite go as I expected it to. I used a design with hearts from Moyou London's stamping plate "Pro Collection XL-09" and I thought I was going to make a gradient of hearts with a dark blue and a white stamping polish. They didn't look like hearts at the end though, I have no idea why.

I topped with "Northern Lights", the holo glitter topper from Out The Door anyway, and this is the final result.

Color Club ~ Take A Chill Pill

I quite like the colours together, I just wish that the hearts actually looked like hearts.

Color Club ~ Take A Chill Pill

This is two coats of "Take A Chill Pill" alone; no topcoat yet.

Color Club ~ Take A Chill Pill
Color Club ~ Take A Chill Pill

Here are the things I used today.


I bought most of the "Whatever Forever" collection, and am going to link to them here as I post them.

Anything But Basic - a neon pastel green creme
Get It, Girl! - a neon pink creme with a slight orange tone
Get Lost - a pastel blue creme - The only one in the collection that I didn't buy
I'm Outta Here - a bright aqua creme
It's All In The Attitude - a neon green creme



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Crème
Overall impression: Great formula, nice basic colour but not my favourite of the collection
Buy again: No

No comments:

Post a Comment