Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Tonic Polish ~ Combustion


Tonic Polish ~ Combustion
Neon coral with yellow-green shimmer

"Combustion" is from Tonic's Spring Neon collection from Spring 2019.

The formula is good and I used two easy coats for full opacity. The drying time was really good.

I added stickers because I was in that kind of mood. This is what it ended up looking like, including topcoat. The photo is taken with flash to show the colour the best.

Tonic Polish ~ Combustion


Here's "Combustion" alone; two coats and a layer of topcoat. The photo is taken in the evening sun.

Tonic Polish ~ Combustion
Tonic Polish ~ Combustion

"Combustion" is absolutely gorgeous and way more in your face than my pictures suggest. Lovely colour and shimmer!


Links to the rest of the Spring Neon collection 2019:








Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great formula, amazing colour, cool shimmer
Buy again: Yes

2 comments:

  1. I like it, it's perfect for summer! :-) Yes, I would definitely stamp something white on it! :-)

    ReplyDelete