Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Sally Hansen ~ Dig Fig


Sally Hansen ~ Dig Fig
Dark warm toned red crème

I am getting more and more fond of red nail polishes - and I pretty much love every shade of red now.

The formula of "Dig Fig" is really good and easy to work with. I used two coats for my nails and the drying time was good.

The stamp is from the stamping plate "Something in Chinese-L005", I'll show you that in a moment. I stamped with El Corazón's metallic red stamping polish "First Kiss".

I topped it all with the holo glitter topper "Northern Lights" from Out the Door.

Here's the final result.

Sally Hansen ~ Dig Fig

And here's the stamping plate with the Chinese characters that I can't translate.


Isn't that just a lovely pattern? I love it!

Sally Hansen ~ Dig Fig

Here's two coats of "Dig Fig" on its own; no topcoat.

Sally Hansen ~ Dig Fig
Sally Hansen ~ Dig Fig

I used these things today.


I love the final result of this!



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Crème
Overall impression: Great colour and formula
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: