Thursday, July 11, 2019

Stamping plate PureWorld-L001 and stamping polish from Born Pretty Store


Stamping plate PureWorld-L001 and stamping polish from Born Pretty Store


Born Pretty Store has sent me some stamping plates and some stamping polish to try out.

The stamping plate that I'm using today is called “PureWorld-L001” and it looks like this. The plate is full of floral designs and I love this plate. I think all the designs are gorgeous. Here's what it looks like:


Here is the link to the stamping plate:
https://www.bornprettystore.com/born-pretty-rectangle-nail-stamping-plates-flower-butterfly-nail-design-tools-pure-world-l001-p-46393.html

I'm using a beautiful purple shimmery stamping polish called "Q02 Birth of the Queen". It's listed here: https://www.bornprettystore.com/born-pretty-stamping-polish-green-pink-summer-series-nail-varnish-design-p-46533.html

Let me show you the final result.


I think this is really gorgeous! I am so happy with the result.



Here are the things I used to do my nails today. The base colour is OPI's "Two-Timing the Zones".




The verdict:

Pros:
Great quality stamping plate
Beautiful designs
The stamping polish is really good, nicely pigmented and beautiful colour

Cons:
I can't think of any

I highly recommend both the stamping plate and the stamping polish. Born Pretty Store makes really awesome stamping polishes!


BornPrettyStore has got free worldwide shipping, and is offering my readers a 10% discount. All you have to do is to use the code JCJ61 when you check out. 

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful nail art. I like it as well as combination of colors.

    New Post - http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2019/07/1st-anniversary-of-exclusive-beauty_9.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muito lindas as suas unhas,eu amei.

    Beijos :*
    Eu Vou de Esmalte

    ReplyDelete