Saturday, July 13, 2019

Orly ~ Hawaiian Punch


Walking down Memory Lane with Orly ~ Hawaiian Punch
Bright pink with blue shimmer

Orly is a long time love for me. I fell in love with the brand all the way back when I started blogging in 2011 - and "Hawaiian Punch" is from that period. I wore it in 2011 and I haven't worn it since.

The formula is great and I used two coats for full opacity. The drying time was good.

The stamp is from the stamping plate BP-L005 and I stamped with a dark purple shimmer stamping polish from El Corazón called "Restless Night". I filled in the middle of the flowers with H&M's "Ice Prism".

Here's what my nails ended up looking like.

Orly ~ Hawaiian Punch

I really like this combination.

Orly ~ Hawaiian Punch

Here's "Hawaiian Punch" on its own; two coats and no topcoat.

Orly ~ Hawaiian Punch
Orly ~ Hawaiian Punch

These are the things I used today.


"Hawaiian Punch" is a great polish, and I really enjoy wearing it again. I wrote "no" to buying it again back in 2011, but I've changed my mind. I would definitely buy it again if someone asked.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great colour and formula
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment