Friday, July 19, 2019

Color Club ~ Like A Boss


Color Club ~ Like A Boss
Bright pastel yellow crème

"Like A Boss " is from Color Club's Summer 2019 "Whatever Forever" collection. There's going to be links to the other polishes in the collection as I post them here on the blog.

The formula is on the thick side so the polish isn't the easiest to work with, but it's manageable. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time was good.

The stamp is from Moyou London's stamping plate "Mother Nature Collection-16". I stamped with a shimmery red stamping polish from El Corazón called "The Paradise".

This is the final result including a layer of topcoat.

Color Club ~ Like A Boss

I like the colour combination. My boyfriend really liked it too which is always a bonus :D

Color Club ~ Like A Boss

This is two coats of "Like A Boss" alone; no topcoat yet.

Color Club ~ Like A Boss
Color Club ~ Like A Boss

Here are the things I used today.


I bought most of the "Whatever Forever" collection, and am going to link to them here as I post them.

Anything But Basic - a neon pastel green creme
Get It, Girl! - a neon pink creme with a slight orange tone
Get Lost - a pastel blue creme - The only one in the collection that I didn't buy
I'm Outta Here - a bright aqua creme
It's All In The Attitude - a neon green creme



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Crème
Overall impression: Thick formula, nice colour
Buy again: Probably

No comments:

Post a Comment