Sunday, March 29, 2020

CND Vinylux ~ Water Park


CND Vinylux ~ Water Park
Sky blue metallic shimmer

Today's nails are blue and pink because that's a colour combo I really like.

The formula of "Water Park" is really good. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time was good.

I added a star sticker to each nail, and dapped a bit of pink/white/black glitter around them. I used Claire's "Sequins" for that. It's a lovely glitter for nail art!

Here's what it all ended up looking like, including a layer of topcoat.

CND Vinylux: Water Park

I must admit that I think that this looks really cool!

CND Vinylux: Water Park

This is "Water Park" alone; two coats and no topcoat yet.

CND Vinylux: Water Park
CND Vinylux: Water Park

And here are the things I used today.

CND Vinylux: Water Park & Claire's: Sequins
CND Vinylux: Water Park & Claire's: Sequins

I really like "Water Park" and the end result of my efforts today.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Metallic shimmer
Overall impression: Great colour and effect.
Buy again: Yes (to both)

4 comments:

  1. Not one of my favourite finishes, but I adore the colour! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that many don't like the frosty finish. I knew that you'd like the colour anyway :D

      Delete