Sunday, March 22, 2020

Tonic Polish ~ Fire Storm


Tonic Polish ~ Fire Storm
Dark magenta nail polish that shifts to red, orange and gold

The formula of Fire Storm is really good and I used two easy coats on my nails today. The drying time is good.

I applied a couple of flowers on each nail; I used some really cool nail stickers for that. I also sponged on a bit of glitter on each nail; I used Icing's "Call Me Glitzy" for that, which is a clear base with iridescent glitter.

This is the final result, including a layer of topcoat.

Tonic Polish ~ Fire Storm

I like this!

Tonic Polish ~ Fire Storm

Here's "Fire Storm" alone. The colour shift isn't super prominent but it's there.

Tonic Polish ~ Fire Storm
Tonic Polish ~ Fire Storm

Here are the polishes I used today.

Tonic Polish: Fire Storm & Icing: Call Me Glitzy
Tonic Polish: Fire Storm & Icing: Call Me Glitzy

I really like Fire Storm even though the colour shift isn't that amazing. The colour is really nice nonetheless.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Duochrome with shimmer
Overall impression: Nice colour, not the strongest colour shift but good quality polish
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: