Friday, March 27, 2020

Orly ~ Total Diva


Orly ~ Total Diva
Deep magenta with shimmer

Today's polish is a true beauty. It's a deep magenta shimmer and it's just gorgeous.

The formula is running a bit wild, it really wants to flood the cuticles. Careful application is required for sure! The coverage is good though, I used two coats for full opacity. The drying time is good.

I made two rows of dark pink dots on each nail. I used Essence's "Show Me What You Got!" for the dots. Then I topped it with a really pretty glitter topper from China Glaze called "Wildflower Hour".

Here's the final result including a layer of topcoat.

Orly ~ Total Diva

I really like the end result.

Orly ~ Total Diva

Here's "Total Diva" on its own; two coats and no topcoat yet. The colour is so gorgeous.

Orly ~ Total Diva
Orly: Total Diva

Here are the polishes I used today.

Essence: Show Me What You Got!; Orly: Total Diva; China Glaze: Wildflower Hour
Essence: Show Me What You Got!; Orly: Total Diva; China Glaze: Wildflower Hour

I really like "Total Diva", despite the diva-ish flooding formula. I think it's super pretty.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Great colour and shimmer. Tricky formula.
Buy again: Yes

2 comments: