Thursday, March 5, 2020

Pahlish ~ Icicles


Pahlish ~ Icicles
An icy blue scattered holographic with tons of aurora flakes and shimmer that shift from coppery rose to green

"Icicles" is part of "For The Love Of Polish"-box for December 2019.

The formula of "Icicles" is good but a bit on the sheer side. I used three coats for my nails today. The drying time is really good.

I made leopard spots on my nails. The magenta is from Blush Lacquer and is called "Lipstick Matchsticks". I topped it with Orly's holo glitter topper "Shine On Crazy Diamond" because I love glitter.

This is my final result.

Pahlish ~ Icicles


This is taken under a lamp. My leopard spots aren't perfect but I like them anyway. I haven't done these in like forever!

Pahlish ~ Icicles

Here is "Icicles" alone; three coats and no topcoat. Isn't that pretty?

Pahlish ~ Icicles
Pahlish ~ Icicles

And here is all the stuff I used today:



Links to the other two polishes in the box:

All these three polishes were limited edition and is no longer available.


Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Flakes and shimmer
Overall impression: Really nice effect, I love the shimmer
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, half asleep. That is one COOL polish and 3 coats, well worth it :-D <3

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty colour, I like it a lot! I like the final manicure, pretty! :-)

    ReplyDelete