Monday, March 23, 2020

Nails Inc. ~ Don't Reign On My Parade


Nails Inc. ~ Don't Reign On My Parade
Dark blue metallic shimmer

Today I'm wearing a beautiful blue metallic shimmering polish from Nails Inc. The formula is really good and it took two easy coats to achieve full opacity. The drying time is good.

The stamp is from the stamping plate "Nicole Diary-L07". I stamped with a beautiful stamping polish from Born Pretty Store. It hasn't got a name.

I topped it all with a really pretty glitter from China Glaze called "Wildflower Hour".

Here's the final result, including a layer of topcoat.

Nails Inc. ~ Don't Reign On My Parade

Isn't this pretty?

Nails Inc. ~ Don't Reign On My Parade

This is "Don't Reign On My Parade" alone; two coats and no topcoat.

Nails Inc. ~ Don't Reign On My Parade
Nails Inc. ~ Don't Reign On My Parade

And these are the things I used today.


"Don't Reign On My Parade" is really pretty. I turns a bit darker on my nails that it looks like in the bottle.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Metallic shimmer
Overall impression: Great quality and formula, nice colour
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. It is a pretty one, I think it looks good on you. And nice final mani :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beauty to admire! I like it a lot! Pretty final manicure! :-)

    ReplyDelete