Monday, March 9, 2020

Painted Polish ~ Here's to 6 Years


Painted Polish ~ Here's to 6 Years
Coral red linear holo with silver holo microglitters

Today I'm in the mood for something simple, yet beautiful. I picked "Here's To 6 Years" for today's nails.

The formula is really good and I used two easy coats for full opacity. I had no problems with application whatsoever. The drying time was good.

I stamped two stripes on each nail; a purple and a pink. I found the stripes on the stamping plate "Nicole Diary-L04".

I topped it all with topcoat and here's what my nails ended up looking like. This first picture is taken with flash.

Painted Polish: Here's to 6 Years
Painted Polish: Here's to 6 Years

And this is the same thing under a lamp. Look at the pretty microglitters!

Painted Polish: Here's to 6 Years
Painted Polish: Here's to 6 Years

This is "Here's To 6 Years" alone; two coats and no topcoat.

Painted Polish: Here's to 6 Years
Painted Polish: Here's to 6 Years

And here are the things I used today.


I am really pleased with this polish!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo with microglitter
Overall impression: Really great polish!
Buy again: Yes please

No comments:

Post a Comment