Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Pahlish ~ Wicked


Pahlish ~ Wicked
A bright purple jelly with a mix of holographic flakes and rose/copper/green shifting pigment

"Wicked" is part of "For The Love Of Polish"-box for January 2020. The theme for January was Wizard of Oz.

The formula of "Wicked" is good and all I needed for my nails today was two easy coats. The drying time was really good.

The stamp is from the stamping plate "UR Beautiful-17" and I stamped with "Goin' To Funkytown" from Colour Alike.

Here's the final result. I really like the subtleness of this stamp.

Pahlish ~ Wicked

This makes me smile.

Pahlish ~ Wicked

Here's "Wicked" alone; two coats and no topcoat.

Pahlish ~ Wicked
Pahlish ~ Wicked

This is the stuff I used today.


"Wicked" is really beautiful, I love the colour a lot. It's gorgeous!


Links to the other two polishes in the box:


All these three polishes were limited edition and is no longer available.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Flakes and colour shifting pigment
Overall impression: Great colour, formula and effect
Buy again: Yes

6 comments: